🎤 We'll Do It Live - Episode 3

It’s there a scroll bar now on if-then-else right check column but is so witdh small and I cannot see the name of the column only few characters (5 or 6 per column):

1 Like

Already mentioned by @Robert_Petitto in the last one

For a better UI/UX

6 Likes

@mark @jason - this one could be a good candidate:

https://community.glideapps.com/t/comment-deletion-in-builder-opens-multiple-menus/27112

2 Likes

No, but the features and fixes will ship for everybody to see :wink:

2 Likes

@Mark one that just occurred to me (and I’ve seen @Robert_Petitto request this in the past) is to change the default display on new Number columns from 1.0 to 1 (and make the group separator off by default)

Those extra couple of clicks to change it every time might not seem much, but they all add up…

8 Likes

Sorry, what’s the “file”?

Sorry, it was not clear, I meant the App.
Basically, we cannot remember the name of the tab of each App and sometimes reuse some similar ones.
If we want to share a table between Apps, we would need to know what tables is in what App.
Incidentally, what means “0 app”… ? (cf. picture)

We’re live! :slight_smile:

Is this what you want?

2021-06-10 16.48.02

8 Likes

When I click by mouse+Ctrl on Inline list its not open Properties of Inline List but open a Details

Yes!!

@Jason Hello. I wasn’t able to make the live coding session today so just curious if this bug was tackled or maybe slotted for some work in the near future? Thanks, Gannon

cc: @Natalie_Fruciano

Yes I fixed that :slight_smile: We did it live.

2 Likes

@Jason OK, cool. It wasn’t working a few minutes ago so that’s why I pinged you. Maybe it will take awhile to propagate through all the Glide accounts? Thank you very much!

It still has to go through deployment. Thursday next week is the earliest you would see it.

I might hotfix that one because it’s so egregious, but no promises. The bar for a hotfix is pretty high.

2 Likes

Yeah :laughing: :smiley: :+1: :+1:
I love the “Find all Uses”
Thank you

1 Like

Can we have another sneak peek of that search columns area :star_struck:

2 Likes

The search columns made my night. An answer to this request of mine months ago:

5 Likes

For sure!