How to display it in inline list

Here is how I would do it…

7 Likes

Yes, this is better, because it is based on the user. You’re awesome Darren

Hi Darren,

Its great by seeing this kinds of videos to know better about glide.Experts like you can do in your free time if any tricky questions.

You are great n looking great.

But I have questions based on what you posted in your video.

1. I want to display products on opening the app.that it should directly show shirts category instead of empty.any idea?
  • In the working table, create an if-then-else column
    – If usc/selection is empty, then Shirts
    – Else usc/selection
  • Then change rel/products to use the if-then-else column to build the relation

Will do it.Thanks a lot.

I share the following application to serve as a template for those who need it. The previous sample application will be removed and replaced in the manner presented by @Darren_Murphy in the video above.

Update: inline list bug resolved

1 Like

Sooper.thanks

Hi,

Have found one pbm,I have changed the 2nd inline list to vertical orientation,when I select category from 1st inline list, second inline list not updating.but updating if I scroll.may I know why?

Yes, I see that as well.

The user specific column is updated immediately, and the relation updates. But the change isn’t reflected on the screen. I’m sorry, I can’t explain that. I’m inclined to think it might be a bug.

In me, it only happened briefly and became normal again. It seems that there is a time delay.
Unstable.

Update: Doesn’t work well in published apps.

I’m seeing the exact same behaviour in another app, that was working perfectly yesterday.

I’ll be submitting a bug report.

Update: As soon as I started recording a video just now to show the behaviour - it started working again :scream:

This is beyond weird…

1 Like

Hi @Himaladin

I have a problem in listing the rel/product column.Its not listing in my app source values selection in second inline list

,whats the problem.

added screenshot of mine.

have done exactly like wht you have done.But it says no relation.

Check “match multiple” on the rel/product.

Values under source listing category list,product list,user,user selection but not rel/product which is in your template.

Its checked only.

Yes.

Working fine @Himaladin

@Darren_Murphy @Himaladin
Check this link,its working fine now.

working only in editor.sorry.

My app working correctly in GDE in vertical orientation but when i tested @Himaladin its not working .

In mobile,the vertical orientation is updating the values in table but not in mobile screen.Updating only when i scroll.

No problem in horizontal orientation.

Yes, it’s been a known issue for a while. Fortunately, it is not so fatal that you have to postpone selling clothes first. :wink: