How do I sign into the account I have created the app with, on my phone

Hi guys,
I am having the issue where I have created a free app on the computer, and this app has significant information under my profile in the left hand menu section. I can access my profile on the computer, but when I download the app to my phone I can not. I have signed in with the same email address, but for some reason the app on my phone does not have the customized user profile I see on the computer.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated, thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

Can you attach a video of the problem? Do you have row owners or duplicated profiles like Jeff suggested?

2 Likes

ya I have messed with the original sheets, I may have to remake the app :(. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

The sheet are all very convoluted right now, I am a little finicky about intellectual property so I am not comfortable sharing a video of the app. I appreciate your response though.

Usually I try to avoid manually adding rows to a user profile table. I usually let it generate automatically by signing into the published app. That way everything is linked correctly and allows you to access the same user row whether you are in the builder or using the published app. It may be best to delete the user profile table rows as well as delete user data to kind of reset everything. Glide has underlying links between user profile rows and signed in users that you don’t see. Deleting user data removes that underlying data.

1 Like