[UPDATED] Buffalo Burger šŸ”

Awesome app! Iā€™m developing a pickup app similar to this and will use this for inspiration. Adding product items is the trickiest part for me.

Great job!

1 Like

Hi Lucas. Iā€™m doing something similar for a client. With your Order ID ā€¦what happens when a user starts the order at 8:58 and ends the order at 9:09? Since thereā€™re two ā€œhoursā€ does your app see it as two orders?

1 Like

Well done @Lucas_Pires itā€™s just great.

There is just one issue: I ordered my burger a long time ago, but itā€™s still not at home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Robert!

Glad to know that :fire:

Well, Iā€™m not using formulas in gsheets, I set up everything in data with this tip below from our master @Jeff_Hager

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: Iā€™ve rented a drone to deliver you asap
Thanks for choosing us! Lol

2 Likes

I can help you with this.

hi there, thats a great app
where is order page and how do u show order summary of multiple items ordered? as i am unable to understand the lang.

1 Like

may i have a copy of this app? please i need this, or can you teach me how to create a page using password, thanks for sharing

Iā€™ve tried to follow it but Iā€™m still confused where to put it and what components to use. Iā€™m new to this, can you help me with screenshots and how to make them. I really appreciate it