My app’s URL: https://deft-salt-5823.glideapp.io/
Like others, I’m experiencing bug-like behavior when trying to set a column through a relation, as part of a button-initiated custom action.
This unexpected behavior doesn’t appear to replicate the other ‘set column’ threads I’ve seen; hence my post.
I’ve included a few screen shots (see attached).
The logic flow: Starting from a sheet called ‘reward chooser’ (this is context for the button action), I’m trying to set a Boolean column on a row that lives on a separate sheet called ‘Rewards’. That row in ‘Rewards’ is specified in a prior step in the custom action via a single value column random selection (whole row). Of note, ‘reward chooser’ is a single row sheet used for, among other things, that random selection.
As I set up the custom action, I given the option to refer to the target row in ‘Rewards’ either by a relation to ‘Rewards’, or by the single value column selection.
No matter how I set up the reference to the t
All constructive input welcome!