🤑 Sell your apps in the Template Store

Thank you @david for the confirmation.

How much time (approx.) it will take for Glide Team to approve Template and list in Template Store after submission?

About a week. Did you submit?

1 Like

Yes, on 15th September.

This is exciting! I am sure not if anyone has noticed, but I just saw that now we can sell templates with more Price (upto $1000).

This is really beneficial to the people (Experts and others) who are giving so much time and value for creating amazing and creative Apps.

9 Likes

I am curious, what is the current conversion rate app builders are seeing? Are the app templates being purchased? Curious to learn what is Glide doing to fill the consumer (buyer) pipeline.

2 Likes

Yes. The templates are being purchased.

As a template maker, I can see the number of people who proceeded to the checkout page, but no other stats before that.

The conversion rate of Check out page to Checkout is at 30%.

But there are a lot of factors that affect:

1. the discovery (design, title, keywords, etc.)
  2. the purchase (price, preview, video, design).
2 Likes

Are there any chance to see developer page?

I couldnt find it on template page thanks

1 Like

Never knew this existed.

It now needs an update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apart from Stripe dashboard, can we see the checkout info inside Glide? Sorry I have tried to look it up and haven’t found. Feels like it’s hidden because I haven’t made a successful sell (just put up 2 simple templates).

I would love to see this page too.

1 Like

No. Stripe dashboard is the only place to look at the bottom-of-the-funnel conversion.

How long does it take from submitting a template to it being approved and showing up in the template store ? Is there any kind of verification that your template has been submitted / received ?
I only ask because I submitted a template on Sunday night ( 27th Sept ) and not sure if its been processed or approved.

Yes, it takes 4-8 days and you receive an email confirmation with a link to the published template .

yep on the 27th.

1 Like

OK thanks guys.

where do you find these stats?

My stripe account. I just tallied them up from my reports

1 Like

I see, thank you.