Problem when I share my page

Hi everybody,
I m beginning to create on Glide, my first page.
I send my link to a person. When he put the magical number, he arrives on my glide page.
He doesn’t see all my page, juste one button and few lines.
Could you help me please?
Claire

Do you have any visibility conditions applied to any tabs, screens or components?

Can you show an example of some content that isn’t visible, and how that is setup in the App Builder?

Thank you for your help.

I don’t think I set any specific conditions.

I will hope you can see the photo of my screen.
All contents are invisible, except one button. I don’t why because I put two buttons together.

I need to see how it is configured in the Glide builder.

For example - the second button. Can you show me how that button is configured, and specifically how the action assigned to that button is configured?

If the action on the button isn’t configured properly, the button won’t appear.

I hope photos could help to find my mistake.

Okay, that’s helpful.

In you second screenshot, I can see lots of components, but I can’t see how any of them are configured.

Lets pick one - the Button Block. In your screenshot you have that one selected. If you look in the right hand panel, you will see how that one is configured. You said you had two buttons. The one we see in your earlier screen shot has the label “Email”. What is the second one? What action does it have attached to it?

I don’t know about the rest of your components, but the SMS button won’t appear if there is no valid phone number in a user’s record. If the user record for your friend is missing the phone number, that would explain that.

Often, when components don’t appear, it is because they can’t - there is some piece of critical data that is missing or misconfigured. You could try, in layout mode, viewing as [your friend] and see what the components in the app look like. You may see that some value is missing for them in this viewing mode…

I have another question.
In the very first image that you shared - which was a photo of your App on a phone - who are you signed in as? Are you signed in as yourself, or your friend?

Also, can you please go to Settings → Users & Authentication → Edit User Profiles, and show me what you see there. It should be something like the following:

In the first image, i’m signed as a friend.

I don’t find your setting… nevertheless maybe find my problem.

I had to build my page on “menu” and “users” too?

It was necessary to make my page on “navigation”?

Okay, two things.

First thing: You have Row Owners applied to the email column in your Users table. Because of this, only you can see your own data. If you want others to be able to see your data, you need to remove row owners.

Second thing: Your User Profiles isn’t correctly configured. You need to set the Image column. You should fix that.

Is there a guide to filling in the database correctly?

Thank you!

In data users, I delete the whole line?

To remove Row Owners from a column, just click on the dropdown button in the column heading and select Remove Row Owners.

1 Like

Ok.
I see what do you say for change image. I will delete it.

But now… I have got nothing left.

It’s correct to put this for users?