🆕 Please try the new Glide builder

Good idea, done

1 Like

The new behavior will be in staging soon. But to give you a preview this is the compromise. Basically if the visibility condition changes such that the currently visible tab would suddenly hide out from under you this will pop up. You can click “Preview anyway” and it will just dismiss the overlay. Clicking hide screen will cause the builder to transfer to the next tab like it would automatically do in the player.

7 Likes

Has anyone tried pressing alt+1 alt+2 or alt+3?

2 Likes

Hi can you please explain this bug to me?

In any particular context?
No alt key on a Mac, but Option+1,2,3 doesn’t appear to do anything.

oh Mac I think is Ctrl + Option 1,2,3

Okay, this is weird. Difficult to describe what happens - it appears to be trying to switch to the previous app I was editing. But whatever, I suspect it isn’t intended behaviour. Would you like a video?

LOL weird, it should just switch between the top navbar options

@Jason

Edit: I’ve continued to play around with this, and no matter what I do and from where, the hotkey combinations always take me back to that same app. Maybe Glide is subtly trying to tell me that I need to do some more work on that app? (which is true :rofl:)

2 Likes

Nice

Love this, it seems as a good compromise. Thank you Jason.

What does it do?

It should toggle between Table View, Layout View & Settings (ie. the 3 options at the top of the screen).

But when I tried, it was behaving rather weirdly - see the video I posted above :arrow_up:
Would be interesting to know if it works okay for others.

1 Like

Tap, saw the answers later when continue reading. Thanks brother

1 Like

Hello @Jason

Currently, if I click inside the Layout window, the editor automatically selects the corresponding tab.
What does not exist in the old version.

For me, the editor should not automatically change the current selection.

Sorry @Jason but why are you guys doing this flow?

Didn’t get it what was wrong with the old one

Before, tab configuration was not tied to the preview. Now they are synced.

3 Likes

Got it. Sometimes we also will have more than one type of visibility per user

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I haven’t really gotten into switching between Play/Select mode, so this will help a lot.

1 Like

Yes, definitely this is helping me a lot

8 Likes