Organization Questions

So, I work for a school, and we’re wanting to create some apps that can share information with each other between Glide apps, like using IMPORTRANGE to send info from one Google Sheet to another. I click on Add Organization, and see that it’s prompting me to add an app. But, how is this billed? Is it per app? I don’t see anything about organizations on the Pricing page at glideapps.com.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

There is a special package for educators and non-profits

https://community.glideapps.com/t/all-new-glide-pricing/15087
This thread has all updates on the new glide pricing roadmoap

1 Like

Ok, I applied for edcuation discount. We’ll see what they say. I noticed that the Education image was taken off the Pricing page.

1 Like

let me add it here for you

I just added an Organization to my Glide account, which I labeled as my school. Then it prompts me to add an app. Do you know if Glide bills per app, or is it billed under one umbrella, the organization?

Also wondering if I can transfer an existing app to the Organization I’ve created…

1 Like

I am sorry, I don’t know the answer to this Q. Let me see what else I can find out for you.

1 Like

Thanks, Wiz!

1 Like

Okay according to @david

"… Organizations are now simpler and free to use
Previously, Glide Organizations offered unlimited private apps for $8/user. Organizations also had some confusing limitations—you could not create any free apps within an org, or pay annually. Many customers told us that they did not understand orgs.

Today we’re completely reinventing Orgs: they are now just folders for your apps, to which you can add unlimited collaborators for free. If you want to collaborate on apps—even Personal apps—just create an Organization and invite people to it.

This new unified pricing & billing system will also help us simplify moving apps to/from/between orgs."

Best person since you are serious about it is to ask one of our leaders, unless some1 else with working knowledge of this is willing to chip in.

I am sorry, I couldn’t be of much help on this occasion.

1 Like

Hey, thanks so much. Appreciate the time you spent helping me out with this. I’ll wait for their response with more clarification on it.

1 Like