One of my values is not appearing the app

My app’s URL: https://pcla-baremeter.glideapp.io/
I have a value in my datasheet but it is not displaying in the app

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 19.38.06

It has been working fine for several months and I have 3 versions and the problem is the same on all of them.
I have just seen that another column is displaying ERROR when the data in the datasheet is showing 6%

Can you try reloading the data? The ERROR might be one that is actually an error in the Sheet and was loaded when Glide last interacted with the Sheet.

I can now see when the problem starts.
In the top line, where the user enters the data, if the value is amended the calculations displays correctly, but if they delete all of the digits and enter afresh value then some of the calculations do not display

1 Like

So it looks like the same problem resurfaced again?

1 Like

Ah yes Jeff
I remember now
I believe it was fixed by the developers, nothing that I can do…?

I’m guessing that’s something Glide would have to fix. I went and tested the same issue you had with the other version of your app in the other thread and I had the same issue once I completely wiped the field and refilled it. Like you said, it’s fine to make changes to it, but once you completely clear it, then the problem starts. Refreshing the app after typing in the new value seems to allow it to calculate correctly. The only differences from before is now is says ERROR and it doesn’t correct itself after typing 7 digits, like it did before.

@Mark if you look at the post I shared above from September, this seems to be the same issue.

Hi Mike,

Please email Glide Support at support@glideapps.com. Include your screenshots and a Support link so we can take a look and see what is going on.

Regards,
George

1 Like

Hello George
Have you managed to take a look yet?

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay, I was waiting on a patch having to do with some “Preview as” behavior in the builder. I just sent you a note via support indicating that the fix appears to have resolved your issue.

Regards,
George

1 Like