Oh Sheet! is back again

Do you have a screenshot that evidences this?

For example, if I try to replace the sheet:

And clicking Allow:

Catch 22, I come back to the app!

What is that showing??? Is it that you don’t get the popup screen to select a different google sheet?

Have you tried a different browser?

Have you tried in incognito mode?

I see that you have some active plugins in your browser. Have you tried disabling them to see if any of them are interfering with Glide?

I’m flying blind here, so for starters, anything you can provide may be helpful. I don’t have anything specific that I’m looking for, but I outlined what I was looking for in my post from a few weeks ago.

“What is that showing??? Is it that you don’t get the popup screen to select a different google sheet?” Yes!

Have you tried a different browser? Yes!

Have you tried in incognito mode? Yes!

I see that you have some active plugins in your browser. Have you tried disabling them to see if any of them are interfering with Glide? No, I will try!

FYI I am using a Chromebook!

@Ralf Sorry to hear you are having this issue again. As I requested in your other ticket we would need you to create a Replay, which we sent instructions on how to do. Because you are working on a Chromebook we understand that that is not possible but without it we can not provide you with a solution.

Also note that you are on a Non-Profit subscription and support is limited to the community forum.

2 Likes

This is not a satisfactory statement from Glide.
What can a Replay session do? What I did was making changes by switching between editor and live app for several hours, should we replay that?

Last but not least I would like to give an advice to members of this community: Don’t keep your backups on the same ​Glide ​account as the originals, when the account stops working with Google Drive everything is lost. The backups are not copyable!

Back to things you have tried, have you tried a different computer altogether, or something other than a Chromebook? Have you tried a different internet connection?

A Replay records not only what’s happening on the screen, but also what’s happening in the underlying code. Glide can’t remotely debug what’s happening on your device so that’s where a Replay is helpful. It provides a massive amount of underlying data in addition to a recording of what you see on the screen.

They usually want Replays that are under 1 minute. If you have a reproducible scenario that reliably triggers the issue, then that’s when you want to be recording a Replay.

The more I think about this, I think I’m still not clear on what your actual issue is. Your initial post indicated that you had the same error as the original poster, which is an “Oh Sheet” error. However, the only useful screenshot that you have provided so far is a completely different “Open in another tab” warning. You’ve also mentioned that data is not synchronizing between Glide and Google. So which is it??? Are you only getting the “open in another tab” warning? Are you having sync issues? Are you actually getting an “Oh Sheet” error as was implied at the beginning of this thread? It’s important that it’s clear what is actually happening so we don’t go off the rails trying to diagnose a problem that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

When I try to refresh the connection I got this:

When I try to replace the sheet it stops here and back to sheet:

When I try to copy the app I got this:

It is all the same shit!

Go to the following url and take a screenshot of what you see. In particular, expand the one for Glide and take a screenshot of what it shows.

https://myaccount.google.com/permissions