My information is self deleting

Captura de Pantalla 2022-10-26 a la(s) 10.04.30 a. m.
here is an bigger picture! I believe those are google sheets?

2 Likes

Bare with me, I’m using google lens to translate your images. :wink:

So, I think we know the source of the problem. For some reason you don’t have editing rights, even though it says you are the editor. I’m trying to do a google search to see what kinds of different settings there might be in google sheets.

I found this, but it’s pretty much what you are already checking.

Has your co-worker recently made any changes to the sheet that you are not aware of?
Maybe you could have them try to remove you as an editor, and then re-add you again.

Yes, they are. Thanks for checking. In my case (Excel), the entire row does not disappear – the Row ID remains. But everything else is gone… Just letting you know that @Jeff_Hager is on the right track, here.

1 Like

@Jeff_Hager wasn’t there a hiccup when someone changed ownership of a Google Sheet from the account that Glide uses to another account? @EloisaVera do you know if the Google Sheet changed owners recently?

1 Like

I’m not sure. I remember reading about random issues like this, and what you said sounds familiar. I’m not really sure though how that works when you have multiple people in a team. Obviously there is only one sheet owner, but I think if the sheet owner created the app, then it should be fine and connected correctly, regardless of who the app editor is. I think it’s based on the app owner (or team owner) and the sheet owner being under the same google account. I don’t know. I’m a team of one, so my teams are mine and my sheets are mine. My glide account is signed in with the same account used for my google account. So, I can’t really help much in that regard.

Hey guys! I think the problem was because I had a role as editor and for some reason couldn´t edit the google sheet. My coworker transfer the ownership of the app to me since I´m the one working on it and it appears that the problem is solved. I´m adding elements to the app and they still appear after I refreshed the page multiple times.

I´m still giving it some time but I think that was the problem. Thank you very much for your help I really appreciate it!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome! Glad you can continue working now. Something still seems off though. I wonder if your other 3 team members can edit anything in your app.

Let us know if have issues in the future. Maybe there is still something between glide and google that we are missing, and maybe something needs to be submitted to glide support.

1 Like

Ok ok, will keep you guys post it if I have any issues in the future

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.