Quick outline of what I changed. I deleted 3 sheets that were blank other than headers, added a sheet with headers and ~8 rows of data. none of these had row owners. When I went back to Glide and refreshed the sheet while looking at the app tab, nothing changed. I refreshed 2-3 more times, nothing. I then wen to the data tab and saw that the sheet was still reflecting the version before I made changes. I hit refresh, watched the changes take effect, and ~3 seconds later revert back to the sheet with the deleted tables and no new table. I did this about 10 times over a 3-5 min period, then again 3 times 5 mins later after clearing browser cache and files and signing back into glide.