How to make a public app in organization

Hello, Glide Team.

I can’t publish how you sign in to your app in your organization.

First of all, I made an app on my own.
At the time, I had set the sign-in method to public.

I charged the organization today because I wanted to edit it with members of the organization. And then we moved that app to the organization.
However, apps that have moved to an organization can only change the sign-in method to “email whitelist” and “organization members only”.

Strangely enough, I was able to move the other apps I made with the new template from an individual to an organization and publish them.

Why is this? Is this what it looks like?

Please support us on this.

Thank you very much.
serinuntius.

We are fixing this this week. When you transfer to orgs, you’ll be able to pick public vs. internal.

For now, just duplicate your internal app and publish it within the org—you’ll be able to pick public then.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, sir! I’m looking forward to seeing it get better!

Hello! I have this same need. Is there a way to do this now in the UI? Or need to duplicate and republish still?

Has anyone found an answer to this? I still don’t have the option to make this app public within the organization. I don’t want any users just public. image

Can you check this?

Hi, No I don’t see that option. Would it be within a certain menu or tab? Can you give context on how you found that Transfer prompt?

You go to the dashboard screen of your Org, choose the 3 dots icon in each app and you can see that.

xx

1 Like

Any update on this rollout?

You can make any kind of app in an organization now.