Happy Monday, Gliders!
Your top three picks were:
- Watching video tutorials, e.g. on YouTube
- Asking questions here in the forum
- Trial-and-error, figuring it out as you build
This wasn’t a scientific poll, but it was consistent with what we’ve seen and heard from Glide users over the last couple years, and it’s the direction we’re taking with Glide University courses.
In the meantime…
We’ve added ~30 new course creators to Glide University! Thank you to everyone who’s signed up so far. We can’t wait to see the courses you’re putting together.
Remember: This challenge runs til’ the end of August, so you have plenty of time to take part.
Our Thrive for Agencies series continues this week with @mattbrowning from Triple Scoop talking about the no-code advantage for software development firms.
DocsAutomator creator @rupert continues his contribution streak with an update on the DocsAutomator integration:
I’m super happy to announce that DocsAutomator now supports dynamic tables from relational data straight from the native integration (and thereby not requiring Make, Zapier, etc. anymore)!!!
- Easy Tab source picker now only shows tables
- Notes component no longer renders unreadable text on a white background
- Resolved an issue with integrations intermittently failing to send data
- Resolved an issue with actions incorrectly responding with an error
- Resolved issue with some blue colors on template preview elements not displaying correctly
- Resolved issues with long file names behaving incorrectly in the multiple file picker
That’s it for today! Have a great week.
P.S. I’m out for family time starting next Tuesday. Weekly digests will resume in September.