Google sign-in screen branding

Hi community. I just want to ask if there is a way to get rid of the “glide” branding when a user is signing-in into the App using Google. I get it for a free App but not for a pro app. If my clients click on the word “glide” they are taken to glide page and the first thing they see is that they can make an App in 5 seconds using a template thus leaving me with explaining to do why I charged an “x” amount of money for something so simple that can be done in 5 minutes. I have chosen to deactivate the Google sign-in option on my pro Apps because of this. I hope there is a way around it.

2 Likes

Hi @Luther

It is not possible.

More information is here

2 Likes

@Rosewebstudio Thank you this link. I thought I was the only one with this issue. I guess I will have to deactivate that option for now. I find it quite “sneaky” for glide to put there especially for Pro Apps. I have only been using glide for about 3 months now and I am happy with a lot of things this one just is a pain point for me at the moment.

@Luther No worries

It’s more to do with google than glide unfortunately

It’s not ‘sneaky’ at all. It’s required for Google to verify the OAuth. Why don’t you do some research about Google OAuth V2. Besides, t’s not a big deal, just remove it.

Okay “Pablo”. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

You’re welcome “Thumamina”

+1