Can Glide branding be removed from Google Sign in page?

Anyway to remove all Glide branding on the private app plan ?

5 Likes

The pro version has this removed as well as allows you to host it wherever you see fit. But no not unless you go pro.

1 Like

Not an answer, but a good read.

2 Likes

There is no way to do that, even in Pro-App you will see that in sign-in process (Sign-in with Google), I just tested in my Pro-App.

I thought the Private plan had everything the Pro plan had plus ?

I do not have it on any of my Pro Appsā€¦ok, I see. I tried it on another computer and I got the same prompt. My bad, I removed these prompts from my chrome browser with a script a while backā€¦but you would have to do it to any device the person was using.

Hi Guys,
Iā€™m in pro and still seeing the branding on Gmail login any idea?

Regards

1 Like

https://docs.glideapps.com/all/reference/security-and-per-user-data/controlling-who-can-access-your-app#sign-in-with-google

Glide could, potentially, remove it by naming the Oauth title thing to ā€˜My Appā€™ or something generic like that and not include the logo.

I know this was spoken of, but this is not against Googleā€™s rules.
Even Wix (a no-code website creator) does this!

7 Likes

Hi, just wanted to bump this as Iā€™d also like to request that Glide branding be taken out from the Google signin if at all possible. Iā€™m on the Pro plan and potentially signing up for two more (to have multiple apps with public with email) but this could be a deal killer for me.

As I analyze my customer journey and the steps theyā€™ll be taking to just try out our platform, this just adds another ā€œhuh?ā€ moment. Additionally, the Sign in with Google button doesnā€™t light up until you click on the ā€œI agree to the Terms and Conditionsā€ checkbox which is fine but as itā€™s located two inches above the google button, itā€™s a little confusing. My co-founder has a dozen images on the splash screen so it took me 5 min to figure out what was the problem and why I couldnā€™t login with Google. Add the Glide branding to it and this might just be enough to make a potential new user say ā€œnahh nevermindā€ and pass on trying out our app

EDIT: Just remembered I can disable the Google sign-in which Iā€™ll probably have to do which is a shame as this is a convenient feature. This is a dream wish but would be cool to also have Apple login as well. Thanks for reading

5 Likes

+1

+1

+1

1 Like

Hi Jeff,
Is there a way to allow ONLY ā€œSign in with Googleā€?
What I mean is to remove this element from the sign-in screen:

Thanks

Not that Iā€™m aware of.