We have just added Zapier support to Glide! You can now trigger a Zap with data from a Glide app.
We are working to make the integration public soon, but for now you may use the invite integration here - Glide Zapier.
Free apps will have a limit of 100 Zap invocations per month.
To get started:
- Accept the invite above and click “Make a Zap!”
- For Choose App & Event, select “Glide (0.1.0)”
- For Choose trigger Event, select “Glide App Action”
- For Choose Account, Click “Sign in to Glide (0.1.0)”
- You will need to provide an API key to connect Glide to Zapier
- To find this, open the Glide app you wish to connect and navigate to Settings -> General
- Copy the API key and enter it in Zapier
- Back in Zapier, name the Zap and continue,
- Set up the rest of your Zap!
- In your Zap configuration, you will have access to 3 values (Sample Value 1, Sample Value 2, Sample Value 3) that will be provided from Glide. These will be bound to data in your Glide app and will replace the sample values you configure.
- Once you are done configuring your Zap, turn it on.
- Go back to your Glide app and add a “Button”, “Basic Text”, or “Image” component.
- Under actions you will see a Zapier action
- Select the Zap you configured and the data you would like to send to it.
Please note, the zap has to be configured and turned on in Zapier before you will be able to select it in Glide.