šŸ†• Glide Pages (Beta)

:clap: Another fabulous product from glide, well done team. Looking forward to putting it to good use right now!

1 Like

This is very interesting, congratulations.

Glide Pages will be a game changer for anyone wanting to build a dedicated desktop app. I canā€™t tell you how many clients I talk with that want to use Glide but whose users are primarily desktop users. A web app creation platform with the power of Glideā€™s Data Editor.

šŸ¤Œ

9 Likes

So for existing apps, I canā€™t convert it into pages. Iā€™ve to build separate for it. Is that right?

Iā€™m using private pro. If yes than Iā€™ve to pay separately for it.

4 Likes

I love this.
Glide now gives us the capability to build a mobile first app, that can be used in desktop, or a desktop first app, that can be used in mobile.

@david @Jason does everything else (components, compound actions, etc) are/work the same as in ā€œnormalā€ apps? My question being, how beta is this beta?

4 Likes

Great ! you guys are amazing :partying_face:

Pages donā€™t have the same components and actions as Apps, but everything thatā€™s there should work. If something doesnā€™t work, please report it here: Glide Pages: Bugs Reporting category

2 Likes

Congrats Team! You all are doing an amazing job and definitely this is a game changer!

I already have a client to start an app next week which I was planning the desktop view, but now :sunglasses: look at that! This product is simply outta this world :fire:

4 Likes

Congratulations @david

One question, does that means that we can have a table view coming to pages soon ?

2 Likes

ā€¦and with printing capabilities?

1 Like

@david YES!! THANK YOU. THIS IS HUGE! We talked about this during our zoom. So exciting.

1 Like

Looks great! Thank you and congrats on the beta! Any way to duplicate existing app to pages or simultaneously edit both?

1 Like

This new development is very exciting. Thank you to the entire Glide Team, what a release!

2 Likes

No, the two are too different to make this work easily.

1 Like

This is amazing, hopefully we can build dashboard/admin panels in desktop mode.

2 Likes

Congrats! This makes Glide even more powerful!

2 Likes

Sorry, but Iā€™m disappointedā€¦ instead improve tablet view, you guys wasting time to build separate platform for desktop? :frowning:
I can make that page view wit 3 css codes for regular apps

2 Likes

Last week i has been lookingfor some like this is great!!!
i was looking for in glide whit html code
:heart_eyes:

@Uzo there is a lot more than is shown in the video

1 Like

I hope soā€¦ because this is not impressiveā€¦ no split screens, no transforming to mobile viewā€¦ i like regular app betterā€¦ and with view codes i can make great desktop view and have only one app

1 Like