the app i was build 1 year ago,
When I submit a form data.
table view in glide display
But Google sheet view is not.
It’s mising a row. (google sheet have first row for header)
After that I have refresh the browser (app builder) the data is disappearing.
Can you reproduce this problem in a video?
How many rows do you have in total?
thank for your reply @ThinhDinh
Here is my journey of this bug
- my app was build a year ago
- App Pro: rows 14,401 / 25,000
- Open the ‘data editor’ that sheet I have 4486 rows.
- Open tha ‘layout’ → select my feauture form submit.
- Submit a row
- Check ‘data editor’ the row was added = rows 4487 (but missing some data as current date/time)
- refresh my app.
- reload the ‘data table’ → missing rows 4487.
- check on google sheets is doesn’t have rows 4487 data.
And my big problem I LOST data from 28/02/2022 - today.
So you have the special value “current time” but it does not populate in the new row? I can’t tell from the video since the left panel is missing.
You’re also not showing the Google Sheet view. Does it write to the Google Sheet at all?
So you have the special value “current time” but it does not populate in the new row?
Does it write to the Google Sheet at all?
- It’s not.
Please submit your video alongside the support link of your app to the support team.
Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.