Filters unexplainably cleared from inline list (but still working)?!

@Mark,
My app is set to launch tomorrow and I just noticed that one of the most critical features (the filtering of my primary list) was cleared by itself sometime in the past week or so. Strangely, though, the filter is still being applied.

@Deena, is this an issue you’ve previously encountered?

2 Likes

Yes! Have been experiencing a lot of resetting of data sources, filters clearing, and layout style changes in the last week or so…

I thought so. @Mark, do you have time to investigate right now or should I attempt to reapply these filters? I need to make sure the app is ready by this evening.

2 Likes

Good luck on the launch Bob!

2 Likes

Thank you sir…this is by far one of the most complex apps I’ve built regarding visibility conditions and filters.

4 Likes

@Robert_Petitto Is the app still in the state where the filter is applied but doesn’t show? If so, I desperately want to take a look at it. Please share it with me, or a copy of it (I’m assuming a copy would show the same behavior).

It is: https://go.glideapps.com/app/L7JQfPG8E1WMP4zHRMwC

There is indeed a filter in the app that doesn’t show in the builder. Thank you so much for finding this, this is invaluable! We’ll fix it ASAP.

5 Likes

This should be fixed now. Thank you so much! We’ll put in automatic checks so something like this doesn’t happen again.

1 Like

Thanks Mark!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 2.09.34 PM
Confirmed working!

2 Likes

Super fast turnaround as always, thank you @Mark

3 Likes