Excel data no more synched

Hello everybody !

My connection with Excel is lost.

There is a possibility to check the connection settings ?
No authorisation change has been made.

Have a nice day

Hello Quentin, welcome to Glide’s community forum :wave:

Inside your application, could you have a look at >Settings >Integrations >Excel, what do you see?

Hello @nathanaelb

Thanks for your quick response.

I see that I’m connected with my account

1 Like

Here is the error message :

I wonder if the location of the file was changed, or the file changed name, or the directory of the file changed names, or someone changed the access rights of the Excel sheets.

Would any of those be possible?

In your screenshot it says “Connect Excel account”… are you sure you’re connected?

2 Likes

No there is no change.

But is it possible recreate the connection without loss ?

Before reconnecting anything, you could experiment on a dummy app in the same team to play it safe.

You could also duplicate the app and select “Copy the sheet” to have a copy of the app with separate tables from the original.

Then only might you click on that “Connect Excel account”, depending on how bold you feel.

Here is the result :frowning:

I’ll assume you are working on a duplicate of your app. How about removing the Excel integration and adding it again?

And I have the same problem with a copy of the file

How I can do it ? I’m always connected.

In >Settings >Integrations >Excel or in >Settings >Data, can you disconnect Excel?

I don’t see the possibility to disconnect my account

All I see is this :

How about in >Settings >Data ?

It’s all I see

Again, assuming you are working on a duplicate of your app with “Copy the sheet”, so you don’t care what happens to this duplicate …

In the data editor, can you right-click on Excel tables to unlink them?

Yes but I will lost all my work :frowning:

Again, you are doing all of this on a duplicate of your app with “Copy the Sheet”, right?

Yes, I’ve do it and I’ve tried to link the file but it doesn’t work