Different component view on same sheet

Getting crazy trying to fix this…

I have one sheet “Organizators” with all information about people organizing activities (address, phone,…) and 3 columns Yes/No telling whether they organize activities during holidays, weekends or punctually. Then I added 3 relations (multi) to my 3 sheets with the details of activities per type. On each 3 sheets, I added a relation (unique) to the organizators sheet.

Relations are OK but I cannot personalized the view… I want to have 3 different tabs :

• 1 map tab showing organizators with activities during holidays (filter on the view showing only if activities during holidays =Yes) + 1 inlist to show activities during holidays
  • 1 map tab showing organizators with activities during weekends (filter on the view showing only if activities during weekends =Yes) + 1 inlist to show activities during weekends

=> PROBLEM : if I add the inlist to the view, it shows it in all tabs. I cannot have one tab with only the related inlist

Any idea of what I do wrong or how to solve this?

My app (but tab are hidden to non admin visitor): https://happykids.glideapp.io/