Can you do a Lookup to get the status of a Switch?

I have implemented a Switch as part of a Form submission that records the switch status in a Sheet 1. I am trying to set up a Lookup in another sheet (Sheet 2) that is supposed to check the status of the switch in Sheet 1 (I use the Lookup results to set up visibility of a component) - but I don’t know how to do a Lookup of switch status. Does anybody have any idea how this can be done?

Switches are linked to a column and write boolean true/false values.

Note I believe values of form fields do not exist in searchable form until submitted as they are essentially in volatile memory until submitted. .

Okay, Cmstewart42 is correct. But, as you are trying to do a lookup of the true/false once passed to sheet 1 from sheet 2, you can create a single relation between sheet 1 and 2. Then you can do a lookup of the values in sheet one. Another way to do this would be to create a template of your switch values which would render them as true/false. Then do a lookup of those values. You would still need to create a relation to sheet 1.

thank you @Cmstewart42 and @Wiz.Wazeer. This was the part I was looking for that answered my question:
“Another way to do this would be to create a template of your switch values which would render them as true/false. Then do a lookup of those values.”

I did not realize you could do this through a Template.

1 Like

Yes inside Glide editor many unthinkable things are possible.