Can members export a portion of their personal data to Google Sheet?

Curious if via Zapier end users can export pieces of selected personal data to a Google Sheet. Thanks!

Hi,
I’ve been thinking about this for a similar application.
The solution I have considered (but not yet seen if it will work) is to create a new tab in the Google Sheet, and then use the QUERY function to add data to that Google Sheet Tab when the correct conditions are met (E.g. the user clicks on a button which changes a boolean field in the main sheet tab to true).
You could then have a Zap that was triggered on a new row being added to this Google Sheet Tab and you have the relevant fields available in the Zap to perform a function.
I’m not sure if a Zap can add a new row to another Google account sheet but you could at least send an email to the user with the relevant details within the email.

Let me know if you try it!

1 Like

Good recommendation, thanks Phil!

Has anyone made any progress on this concept?

I’ve got a project where the client would like their users to be able to export data they have entered.

It would basically be filter by user id and then export the rest of the table. Could send them an email or whatever, just some way to get them the data.

If it’s not too many fields then you can do it with Zapier but it seems in this case there are usually too many fields to send over.