🆕 All-New Team Plans Coming Thursday, April 21st

Thanks @Jeff_Hager. That’s what I was thinking with the native form and really helpful clarification on the custom form - was curious about the timing. Thank you so much!

1 Like

That would not be the biggest problem, it makes the issue of editions very difficult for me since I have two lists that are updated daily and have more than 4500 lines.

What about the Google Analytics feature?

I don’t see that in the new Team plans.

Question about webhooks.

Untitled 1

Is this still true? I’ve just created new free team and I see this:

A little bit confusing)

2 Likes

Yes, Zaps are unlimited on the new Free team plan. There is still some old copy in the Builder

If you run into any issues, let me know

6 Likes

Awesome news! Thank you)

1 Like

That’s true

Hi Guys,

I have a question or a concern if I may say so with regards to the updates.

I think the team plans are a great initiative and will take Glide to a new level however I am concerned about the number of updates on each plan except the Free plan.
From what I can observe the free plan seems to be getting more in terms of updates compared to other plans and yet the other plans have to pay a fee.
If we look at the ratio of public users alone, never mind the private users just for clarity sake in terms of what I mean

The ratio of public users: updates is as follows:

1. Free = 100 Users: 1000 Updates [1:10]
  2. Starter = 1000: 2500 [1: 2,5]
  3. Pro = 5000: 10 000 [1: 2]
  4. Business = 10 000: 50 000 [ 1: 5]

In terms of value as far as updates is concerned the ranking would be as follows

[1.] Free
[2.] Business
[3.] Starter
[4.] Pro

On the team plan’s (Pricing) page, the Pro is marked as the “Popular” choice but I don’t see why that would be the case based on the example I have given above.

I know I am only using the updates “metric” as the measure of value but even if we were to look at the number of Rows and Projects you are able to deploy.

What is the point of having unlimited Apps & Pages when you are limited to just 10 000 updates because those updates would probably be finished before you have used up the 25 000 rows allocation per project.

My hope of course is that I have misunderstood how updates work and I have things all wrong in terms of how this would work but I feel the free plan is more incentivized than the other plans and maybe if Glide would consider pushing other team plans to be inline with the Free plan ratio in terms of public users: Updates

1 Like

@DJP I have created one app with pro plan billed yearly $24/month. are you going to change price plan for existing customers in future.

@Jeff_Hager I have created one app with pro plan billed yearly $24/month. are they going to change price plan for existing customers in future.

I’m not going to speculate on Glide’s future plans. I would wait for an official response from Glide themselves.

See the response below and if you trace back to the question I am sure you will have an answer.

1 Like

I see that with the new pricing of $100/month I will be getting lots of customers for google web apps… so contact me with advanced apps! :wink: up to 5 million rows… unlimited users and edits :wink:

Ok, I have already paid for pro plan 24$/Mo for year. will they switch to new pro plan?, what is your personal opinion?

Hi, Roshan

My previous response here should help: 🆕 All-New Team Plans Coming Thursday, April 21st - #55 by DJP

1 Like

@DJP it means, do we pay 99$/Mo for my existing project, it is huge amount with comparing current plan or with your discount how much pay for this.

We will be providing more details on migration options soon, which will include discounts to our existing customers

For your use case, is it possible to be on the Starter team plan?

Is there a chat or a way to analyze with you the implications of the new plans for users like me who have a (now legacy) Pro app?

I asked yesterday about Google Analytics in this thread and didn’t get an answer.

Sorry for the delay! I was still looking into this

I know that the Pro team plan and above will have access to the Google Analytics integration. I am checking whether the Starter team plan does as well

We don’t have a chat feature currently, so the best way is commenting in this thread and bumping the topic if necessary :smile:

Sharing the discussion in a public thread is also helpful to everyone else, thank you to you both for keeping it public (unless of course private information gets shared and in that case direct messages might come in handy).

2 Likes