🆕 All-New Team Plans Coming Thursday, April 21st

Is there a plan that allows for more than 1000 pins per project?

Has there been a final decision on Google Analytics availability on the Starter plan? If not available natively, will it be made available as an add-on like whitelabeling?

But do you really mean 1 billion spreadsheets instead of one billion persons making stuff with Glide?

Not currently

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this up again!

Closing the loop: the Starter team plan does not have access to Google Analytics. It is available on the Pro and Business team plans

At this time, we are not planning to make it available as an add-on

OK, thx.

Every time I’ve heard it in videos, he has said, “We want to make one billion new programmers,” so the assumption has always been he means people.

Hello @DJP!
When you say that: “Additional Rows per Project and Sheet Edits you received from referrals will remain intact for the Apps and Pages that already have them” it means that this modality will not be extinguished, that is, the lines and edits that we have won will not be lost in 6, 8, 10 months?
That we will be able to continue creating free applications even without a maximum number? If the answer is no, obviously all the work we had to conquer will be lost. Or if we lose some time from now, how will these lines and edits be replaced in the new teams?

We will provide more details about the migration plan for Apps and Pages with additional rows or sheet edits from referrals soon. For now, they will continue to operate as normal

2 Likes

Hi, updates count only for data that are displayed in front end or all data that move in glide tables count like a updates? Thanks

2 Likes

Data that is changed in any table that is connected to your Glide App or Page will incur Updates

Changes can be made in the external data source directly (e.g., Google Sheets), which incur Syncs, or by a user of your App or Page who adds, edits, or deletes rows

If i have a boolean value that change during user flow? It counts?

Yes. Also of concern, I have an app on a new team plan that I have only gone into a few times. It uses Excel Workbooks.

It shows it’s synced close to 900 times. I have barely touched it.

I know they say they’re not going to count updates, etc. done in the builder, but it would be wonderful to know exactly how this new plan is going to impact our apps.

1 Like

It would depend if the user is changing the Boolean value or if it automatically changes based on another change

In the first case, if a user is editing a value, that is an Edit

In the second case, cells changing based on other cells would not count as an Update

1 Like

Hey, David! Will DM you to investigate this further

1 Like

The value change because is a if functon. Lot of data move after one single action from the user. User do A, A active B and B start a circle with B,C,D,E,F. How many updates this count?

Computations happen on the device itself. They are not computed on the server, so computed columns do not need to sync with glide servers. If you only changed one basic data value, then that should only be one update. If several computed columns in multiple rows are affected by that one change, then it shouldn’t matter. They will be computed locally on the device and shouldn’t affect your update count. Only the update from the actual basic column that changed should be counted.

1 Like

Thanks Jeff. Perfect.

1 Like

The update is per modified row or per field/column ??

Thanks

Depends. Are you updating all columns in a row at the same time (so they sync to glide at the same time), or are you updating each column separately with some time between between updates (so there are several syncs to glide)?

2 Likes