šŸ†• All-New Team Plans Coming Thursday, April 21st

We will provide more clarity on how migrations will work for existing teams soon, but the number of Apps & Pages per team plan is only referring to Published Apps & Pages

You can have unlimited drafts (i.e., unpublished projects)

2 Likes

OK. When I referred to 3 apps, it also applies to published apps. Some have Android phones, others iOS but even if the platform provides the visualization on different platforms, many develop the habit of publishing even to publish in the groups we participate and we can have feedback from other Gliders. When will this migration of published articles take place?
Couldnā€™t Glide develop some feature that all published apps return to draft status?

1 Like

is it enough if it is limited to 25000 rows for business class?
if we have 1500 public users and each adds data 10 times in a month will it create 420000 rows of data?

*please tell me if my statement is wrong

The current migration plan is to keep projects published even if this would put some teams over their Published project quota

1 Like

On increasing Rows per Project, it is on the roadmap to increase the limit beyond 25,000

1 Like

The ā€œSee Enterpriseā€ wording under the Business plan is confusing. Iā€™m reading it like ā€œIf you want this, go pay for Enterprise.ā€, but in that case, it would just be a ā€œ-ā€ like other items that arenā€™t includedā€¦ right?

I am prone to missing obvious things, so if this is super obvious, please do let me know. :crazy_face:

so we can increase the row limit?
what is the data row upgrade apart from the business class package
or better choose enterprise package

*sorry if i donā€™t understand english

I have friends who own 10, 12, 17,000 lines.
Since these lines are the result of an offer by Glide to, letā€™s say, remunerate, wouldnā€™t the gliders to publicize the platform be the case that whoever had more than 5,000 would keep them since it does not represent harm to the platform and would it also be a way to do justice?
I believe that within an update like the one that is happening there could also be adjustments.

It was simply included because if you are looking at the ā€œIndividuals & Startersā€ tab, you wouldnā€™t be able to see that Single Sign-on is included on Enterprise

1 Like

Currently, you cannot have more than 25,000 Rows per Project on any plan including Enterprise, but we are planning to increase the rows you can connect to Glide projects in the future

1 Like

I hope glide can consider for business and enterprise packages. I think the data will be very large and growing.
thanks for the answer

Thatā€™s the bit of obvious info that I was looking for. Thanks!

1 Like

This is per month right?

Same user login multiple times in a month count as 1 ?

Correct

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely amazing! Love it! Now I can understand and see the power of Glide to reach the tagline of billions of users! Happy to part of it with you guys! :heart:

4 Likes

Another question,

I have not seen it mentioned anywhere and I do apologize in advance if I have missed it but I would like to find out regarding the location component. Is it available for all team plans and is there any restrictions in terms of use e.g. 1000 locations pins display for the Old Pro versionā€¦
Thanksā€¦

Side note:
Am really excited about the ā€œUnlimited Apps and Pagesā€ offering for the new Pro although I will probably start with starter package and then just grow and scale from thereā€¦

4 Likes

Hey, Luther!

Let me double-check the details with our team, but, if I recall correctly, you can expect the Map Pins quotas to stay about the same

It is available on all plans, but the Free team plan has a smaller quota than what you get on Starter, Pro, and Business team plans. The quota amounts are similar to how many you get on a Free App or Page and a Pro App or Page, depending on your team plan.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifyingā€¦

Thanks for the new pricing.
Since Iā€™m comming from the AppSheet platform, this is both, a similar schema and a better one.
Thanks again

2 Likes

What is how can it be used 53,7GB of file storage?