๐Ÿ†• All-New Team Plans Coming Thursday, April 21st

Hi Guys,

I have a question or a concern if I may say so with regards to the updates.

I think the team plans are a great initiative and will take Glide to a new level however I am concerned about the number of updates on each plan except the Free plan.
From what I can observe the free plan seems to be getting more in terms of updates compared to other plans and yet the other plans have to pay a fee.
If we look at the ratio of public users alone, never mind the private users just for clarity sake in terms of what I mean

The ratio of public users: updates is as follows:

1. Free = 100 Users: 1000 Updates [1:10]
  2. Starter = 1000: 2500 [1: 2,5]
  3. Pro = 5000: 10 000 [1: 2]
  4. Business = 10 000: 50 000 [ 1: 5]

In terms of value as far as updates is concerned the ranking would be as follows

[1.] Free
[2.] Business
[3.] Starter
[4.] Pro

On the team planโ€™s (Pricing) page, the Pro is marked as the โ€œPopularโ€ choice but I donโ€™t see why that would be the case based on the example I have given above.

I know I am only using the updates โ€œmetricโ€ as the measure of value but even if we were to look at the number of Rows and Projects you are able to deploy.

What is the point of having unlimited Apps & Pages when you are limited to just 10 000 updates because those updates would probably be finished before you have used up the 25 000 rows allocation per project.

My hope of course is that I have misunderstood how updates work and I have things all wrong in terms of how this would work but I feel the free plan is more incentivized than the other plans and maybe if Glide would consider pushing other team plans to be inline with the Free plan ratio in terms of public users: Updates

1 Like