Zapier integration - No Zaps configured in zapier

Hi all

Im trying to integrate zapier in my new app and for some reason I get the message :
Np Zaps configured in Zapier.
I have a zap configured using my API.
Is there a delay before glide see it ?
Is there a way to verify it?
Thanks
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 3.08.54 PM

@mbaril010, Can you confirm your Zap is turned on in Zapier?

Hi @Seth_Rosetter
yes the zap is on.

@mbaril010 If you refresh the page, do you see the Zap?

The refresh did work. :slight_smile: Thanks a lot!

I still have a problem of chicken and the egg.
When I ask for Zap to pull the data it can’t get the updated data and therefore fail. I cant start the zap.
If I dont start the zap, I cant send the data?
Any idea what I could do @Seth_Rosetter

@mbaril010, when you set up the Zap for the first time it will just pull sample values (“Sample Value 1, etc”) to allow the Zap configuration to complete. In the Glide builder, when you configure values to send, these will overwrite the sample values set during Zap configuration and the new data will be provided from your Glide app.

1 Like

It is correct. But the problem is some zap action request a valid value. For example, I am looking for email since Sample Value 1 is not a valid email I can go through this step. The work around I did was to add Sample Value 1 as an email in my database to be able to go through the step.
What is the refresh rate of the app ?

I am having this same issue. Refresh didn’t help, Nor does relogin.

Please help

Here’s some info on setting up the Zapier integration.

https://docs.glideapps.com/all/reference/integrations/zapier

3 Likes

Hi, I’m having the same issue (No zaps configured). Tried refresh, turning the zap on and off again, even re-integrated zapier and glide.

However in my case, when I restart my zap, it becomes available in glide but as soon as I try to trigger the zap from glide, the action ends in error. After the error, if I go back to the zapier action editor in glide, it shows me the same error again (No zaps configured)

1 Like

I can confirm this happened in my app and have filed a report.

Exact same issue here.

I did a test in Zapier with manually entered data to make sure my concept worked. When I was happy I created a NEW zap. I put the variables into it (val 1 for phone number etc) and then I skipped the test. Then in Glide I attached the Zaiper action and set the values. Connection seems secure now. It seems once the failed test using bad variable data occurred it somehow spoiled that ZAP. The new one is good though.

Same issue here. Turn ZAP off and then on, or change the name of the trigger to enable it again.
Once it fails with an error, it does not seem to appear as an option.

Hi I’m having the same issue. I tried creating a new zap but that isn’t working either. I get the same error message in Glide and after testing the action in Zapier, it says the “To” field (where I use Sample Value 1, which is configured as an email) is invalid.

Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.