Why "desktop" layout is really a "tablet" layout

I just purchased the Pro plan
Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 10.38.42 AM

Whipped up my app in 1.5 days - yeah!! how awesome that was and exciting to just go all in on Glyde.

Then I go to desktop mode and it basically shows a tablet view :sob:

I am doing something wrong? Itā€™s a bit misleading in the pricing page about what you are getting. My main display is really Desktop and mobile/tablet are ā€œbonusesā€ for my audience - but it seems like I am getting just mobile/tablet (no desktop)

Have you enabled tablet/desktop mode?

Yes @Jeff_Hager sure did - tried every combination of the two checkbox setting. What has me worried is that tablet/desktop is always mentioned kinda as ā€œthe same thingā€. Most of my views are ā€œDetailsā€ view where I can build the layout I want, I am not using the ā€œbasicā€ list view much.

The two column list and detail view only works when the tab is using one of the list style layouts. There are differences between phone/tablet/desktop views but they are subtle and mostly just minor formatting differences so it looks better depending on the screen resolution. Iā€™m sure some day weā€™ll get more customization, but for now itā€™s limited.

yes, you must have a 1 list only (tiles, cards or list) in the first screen of the tab, and action can only be a view detailsā€¦ than your tablet/desktop view will split to left and right panel.

SAMPLE:

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 2.45.59 PM