i know i keep bringing this up over and over…
It is really a time to fix tablet view
i think my solution is easy and fast!
in tablet view:
- split screen in 3 vertical windows:
- window 1: first screen from active TAB *** 35% width
- window 2: active action coming from original screen of this TAB (if no action related, show preset message, image or screen) *** 40% width
- window 3: TAB bar… move from bottom to the right window… this will make extend screen vertically and fill up horizontally whole screen) *** 25% width
- reduce fonts, images, buttons… by 30% (in tablet view)
- add option to make titles, description, caption on the side of the image in list view
- introduce new option for components - “hide/show in tablet or mobile view”
thats all! I think is not hard to do and it will improve a lot!
Ps: most of these improvements we can do now using CSS… so why not make it native?