User Profile does not update after edit

Darren,
Thank you so much for the Loom Video suggestion. Here’s the link to the video detailing how I set up the Welcome & Profile screen on the Glide app:

External link: User Profile does not update after edit

Okay, I think I see the problem.
On that edit screen, you have a Form Container. See below:

A Form Container is going to want to Add a new row. And that isn’t what you want here - you just want to edit an existing row.

So my suggestion is to remove that Form Container, and replace it with a “normal” container, and then add your Input components inside that Container. You’ll be able to tell immediately if you’re doing it correctly, because as you add each component and configure it to write to the correct column, you’ll see the existing values appear. For example, when you add a Text Entry component and point it at your Name column, you should see your name immediately appear in that entry component.

Give that a try and let us know how you get on.

By the way, I also noticed that you have a Form Container on your “Create Profile” screen. The same thing applies there - you should remove that Form Container as well.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for your time & help!:pray:

I received some awesome help and the changes are saving perfectly now!:blush:

2 Likes

Wonderful :+1:

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

2 Likes

I sure will!:blush:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.