Urgent / Critical - Cannot access or edit any tab with conditions

3 Likes

You should be able to set the “Preview As” to a user who can access that tab.

1 Like

No, doesn’t work…George verified there is an issue. He can debrief you…I made a video showing him…I was already previewing as a user who met the conditions. What do you think I am, a rookie? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The problem in the other video I saw was that there was a disconnect between the screen in the app and the layout panel on the right. That’s something Dan has made a fix for, which will ship on Thursday.

3 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you so much!

I have this same issue, would be great if this gets fixed on Thursday! :grimacing:

Hi there, this thread doesn’t really give much detail (for some reason I can’t see Deena’s original screen shots?)… But the description is what I am experiencing… I have a tab that is visible based on a couple of conditional flags and it was working a few weeks back. I have come back today and I can no longer edit the components within the tab and the tab is invisible to those it should be visible to… When I set my own user flags to be able to access the tab, it’s gone… listed under tabs still, with the conditions but no longer “serves up” the components that once were there. This is critical for me since I have just completed demo’ing to the client and they now want me to roll it out… bit it appears to be broken? Was the fix for Deena specific to her App; or is there something I need to do since Dan made a fix?