Visibility condition is false

When I open a tab that is hidden I get a message “This screen’s visibility is false” In order to view and edit I have to click on “preview anyway”.

As soon as I make an edit the tab switches to a visible (different) tab but with the same name. (I have two intro pages for the app and want to have the current intro visible while editing the next week’s page.)

This started about a month ago and while I can live with it, it makes editing tedious with this extra step over and over.

I do not want the page visible while editing, but need to have it ready for a quick changeover. The names of the Pages (tabs) are the same. Is that a problem?

What condition determines whether those tabs are visible or not? How about switching to a profile that satisfies the condition so the tab is indeed visible to that profile?

To hide the tab I turn the eyeball off. When I want the page to show on the live app I turn the eyeball back on.
Now when I start to work on the page with the eyeball off (not visible) a screen opens that I have to click on to say that I want to preview it.
Then as I am editing it reverts back to the live page (tab) with the eyeball on.
Then the big circle starts. I select the page that I want to edit, click to preview, edit, and then it goes back to the previous page and round and round.
What am I doing to cause this?

Ah so it’s the “parent” condition, not a visibility condition you set based on the data.

I don’t have any insights on whether this is intended or not. Please submit a ticket here:

https://share.hsforms.com/16jL7NgZYSsW9DinHwTIqZAbvbdc

In the mean while, try setting the tab back to public, set the tab visibility condition to show only when the signed-in user’s email is your email. See if that helps.

I seem to be making this worse than better.

“In the mean while, try setting the tab back to public, set the tab visibility condition to show only when the signed-in user’s email is your email. See if that helps.”

Your email meaning my email? So it would only show when the signed in user is me?

Yes, that’s what I mean, if you don’t want to show the work-in-progress tab to anybody else.