Urgent: Choice component don't work

Hi, I have an urgent problem with the choice component. It no longer takes values in DB.

Usually if you cannot interact with the component on the screen, that means that the screen is filtering out the current user. Check to make sure that the filters on that screen allow the currently signed in user to interact with that component.

no unfortunately there are no filters.
and i have another problem…

i also tried to duplicate the app, but the system gets stuck.

This happens if your app is too big, with too many computed columns and/or screens.

it is very strange because I have 8 apps all the same that have been copied and it does it only on this one.
It seems as if the google sheet has come off, because when I go to save the data after a few minutes they disappear.
It worked fine until last night.

I had to rebuild the whole app because it no longer took the data from the associated google sheet.
Fortunately, I had a copy from another client.
I’d like to understand why these things happen, if any of the staff can investigate please.

Ciao Fabio. Hai provato da un altro dispositivo, non dal builder, per vedere se funziona? Una volta capitò anche a me e mi prese un colpo, poi mi accorsi che il problema era solo in locale.
Riavviai il sistema e tutto tornò a posto.

Ciao purtroppo no, pensa che mi ha avvisato il cliente… ti lascio solo immaginare… Pizzeria di Sabato sera.
E’ come se Glide non riuscisse più a salvare i dati all’interno del foglio e la cosa strana è che se provo a forzare l’aggiornamento da errore.
Fortunatamente avevo altre app di altri ristoranti attive e ne ho duplicata un’altra, con una mattinata ho rifatto tutto.
Ma non posso stare sempre con questa paura:
Una volta non funzionava più il collegamento con zapier
Una volta c’era un problema con la funziona add row
Ora questo…
Sto seriamente pensando di migrare tutto su altri sistemi perchè sono inaccettabili questi malfunzionamenti quando hai app vendute e centinaia di persone che le usano quotidianamente.

Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.