Unable to filter emails

Hey Glide -

for some reason, I am unable to filter with an email through a lookup column. Any help on this??

I was able to earlier this week so not sure if something changed on the backend or if something was moved or if i’m just not doing it right.

What happens when you flip your filters around, so the email filter is first? Are you still requiring an email sign in?

blank screen - may be a bug? It’s weird because it shows filter on the side, but when you open it up it say’s ‘is empty’

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I don’t know why it wouldn’t work. I’ve done it before.

No, haven’t gotten it to work. It’s worked for me before in the past too, not sure why it’s not working now.

I’d maybe try duplicating the app or duplicating the sheet just to see if it’s a weird glitch. Or maybe remove the filters and try again. Seems like a bug to me.

1 Like

this might be because your lookup id from a multiple relation

Yes… Something is up with the filter. My profile page was capturing all the people who logged in but had not yet set up a profile, even though they were filtered out before. Then, after a few minutes, it corrects.