Transfer linked Pages

Hi, everybody!
If i need to transfer to another account two pages apps, which are shared same table.
When I’m transferring, they became use different tables, but originally used same.
So, there no way to transfer the pair of Users and Admin “Pages” to the customer? (pair uses same tables)
Of course, i can link tables after transferring. But this way i must write admin Pages again, because only basic columns are linking.

I was think that it is a basic function( to transfer apps and pages or two pages which are using same table) No?
How you transferring the pair apps to customer ?
Nobody do like this? Everybody writes apps directly in a account of customers?

There’s no way to move 2 apps/pages that share the same table and keep that back end logic, unfortunately. Learned this the hard way.

Thanks, Eltintero for response!
It’s very strange, they suggested to do like this^ one app for user and another for admins and they have no way to transfer. May be they just forgot to add options to transfer linked apps?
David, please mark check mark to supply this option, please!
This is a basic options for developers! Basic! Please!

If you’re making 2 apps with a shared db, you’d need to do then on the final destination org/glide folder.

Unfortunately, yes, when you have passed this path and there is a dead end at the end, you think: why did they themselves offer me this path knowing that there is a dead end at the end?

My application is very simple and I will write it again in the final account. But this means that I will not take on a complex application in the future. It’s sad. It will be even sadder if no one votes for this option

Glide always recommends builders/experts building on the client’s account. That way, the app and its data are already on its final location.

I take a popular idea, make an application, place it in the catalog and users buy it.
Another point, I am making a prototype application at my account, because it is not yet clear whether the client will buy it and it is necessary to show something before the client agrees to work with me(and do some thing like crete accout in the glide). Often a prototype, this is a 70% ready-made application. It is very difficult to convince someone to cooperate with you without showing him the result

The Glide team are experts in software, they think about the relationship with the customer as experts, they want to attract a billion new developers, most likely with small skills. They need to create a convenient development environment for them to reach a billion. I think

Of course, it’s already a diamond!

Today i had transfer two pages which are used same DB after it transferred they stay linked. I don’t know how it is possible but is true.
Just when i duplicate and then they began unlinked, but it is same algorithm one by one.

@SantiagoPerez can you shine some light here?
When you transfer 2 apps/pages that have the same db from one team to another, what’s the expected behavior?

Bit dis understanding what you mean.
But my expectations is two page stay using same DB(same internal Glide table).
Users Pages creates Orders DB(table)
Admins Pages can read and edit this table

Now it is just a half of the solution: off course now i can transfer pages to customers team, but it mean i loose copy for me. If i make a copy then it immediately began unlinked( i mean new copy of users Pages and new copy of admin pages began uses different tables)

If they share db and you transfer them to another team, Glide should create a different db.

Best way to check is to change something on one of them and see if it’s added to the other one.

Yes i had checked this way and i fined that when i transferring, then pages continuing using same DB, but when i make a copy then they began uses different( so im loosing copy(that are uses same db for my self and i need to rewrite page for example for another customer).