Enter any pair of postcodes, street or building names, and see all drivers near you!
- App current operational zones: London, Birmingham, Sunderland (UK), and New York (USA)
- App does not allow bookings where distance between pickup and destination exceeds 10 ml.
- App does not allow bookings where distance between driver and pickup points exceed 5 ml.
For testing purposes pretend you are in USA or UK and use local post/zip codes…like SR2 7AB, SR2 7LW, SR2 7JQ, etc…For New York, USA.
- Pls skip “use my current location” - only 10 pins allowed on free tier.
Key template features
- Public app rendered public with email on sign up.
- Detailed user manual on every single google tab and script used
- Multi admin, passenger & driver sign up
- Enter post/zipcode for pickup & destination points to extract addresses (recommended).
- Enter first line of address or place name for pickup & destination points to extract addresses.
- Share device location
- Skip sharing device location
- Drivers and admins restricted to device location
- Select nearest taxi to you, pay & go!
- Mao view of all drivers within passenger proximity by distance
- Restrict ride services to operational zones (e,g, New York, California, USA, and/or London, Leeds, UK, etc.,), or within a certain radius of driver (e,g., 5 miles within driver current location to pickup point), and/or within 10 ml. between passenger pickup & destination points. App takes care of similar city/town names in multiple countries by restricting a city name to its country of location. For example, the UK city Sunderland is also a town/city/place name in Australia, Canada, & the USA. Glide editor was deployed to take care of this otherwise nightmare scenario. Another scenario that Glide handled very well was of the one often faced when a person tries to select two addresses locally to bypass the distance requirement and successfully select a driver some 240 ml. away…
- Auto-calculation of distance between pickup and destination points
- Auto calculation of distance between pickup and driver points
- Auto calculation of ride fare per mile
- Auto calculation of driver and admin split
- Driver distance to base
- Accept/reject driver partner applications
- Add/remove new admins and drivers (driver access to app based on admin preapproval)
- Special lifetime driver and passenger IDs which do not change when a row above or below is deleted: Deployed the editor to achieve this feat by extracting the seconds of the clock, renumbering mobile number values in the editor, and dividing them by 10000000000. Even if two people have same mobile number they can never end up with same unique ID as the seconds are there to ward off any such attempt.
- Pre-book rides (in-app form, live chat (tawk.to), phone, text)
- Cash transactions
- PayPal.me transactions
- Stripe transaction
- Pay drivers with Stripe
- Track total revenue (auto calculated)
- Track gross earnings (auto calculated)
- Track total unpaid invoices (auto calculated)
- Track total paid invoices (auto calculated)
- Track total ride cancellations (auto calculated)
- Track total driver pay-out (auto calculated)
- Track total no. of stripe transactions (auto calculated)
- Track total no. of cash transactions (auto calculated)
- Track total no. of PayPal transactions (auto calculated)
- View drivers by at work or on ride (auto calculated)
- Driver dashboard - clock in/out of work; view pay & work history; and new rides
- Passenger dashboard - add as many rides, view new, cancelled and archived rides.
- Admin dashboard - add new admin/drivers; view all rides and archives; keep tracks of all registered drivers and passengers; view by driver at work and on ride; view pay and work logs; pay drivers in app; view regular business snapshot and make wise business decisions;
- Testimonials and ratings
- Sign up progress bar
- Instant email notification to passenger, driver and admin of new rides
Hope you like it!
Credits: @Darren_Murphy for his unstinting help and support. He makes scripts look and feel zero code!!