Hello, today I had two surprises, one did not work in the morning Glide did not work in my apps.
About noon it stabilized.
and the second is this mail that I share. where they tell me that in a few days my pro-paid plan will go until February 2023. It will cost me 249 dollars per month.
I don’t see the smooth transition and ease for those who have those plans.
I am very sorry about this, I have put a lot of effort and time into learning how to create apps in glide.
We hope all is well and you continue to find Glide useful.
Glide launched new pricing this past April and is moving legacy teams over to the new plan that best fits their current usage. Here are the details for your team:
- You will be automatically migrated to the Glide Business Plan next week, for $249/mo.
- You will be charged for all Updates in excess of 25,000 at a rate of $.01/Update. The standard rate of $10 per 1,000 updates will be applied
- You can read more about [Updates here]
- If you would like to pre-purchase a block of updates, just reply to this email.
As part of this transition, your Team will gain access to the following Business tier features that were previously unavailable or available a la carte on the old plans:
- Unlimited Apps and Pages
- Custom CSS in Glide Pages
- 5 Whitelabeled Projects
- 100 Private Users
- Up to 50,000 row support coming soon!
We hope this works for your team and that you’re able to find some new use cases for Glide. If you have any questions, please reply to this email or book some time with me [here.]