Suddenly, data stops reflecting to Google Sheet [urgent]

1 Like

@Mark @david - The App helps covid-19 affected people find the most reliable medical resources, fastest - using feedback/verifications through the app. It’s been 3 days since we have not been able to get feedback from users due to the app issue…

Would appreciate if the support team can help me resolve this asap…

Recap of the problem

• Data being fetched from google sheet to the glide-app is working perfectly fine. But any data submitted on glide-app is not being pushed back to the google sheet.
  • There are no computations happening on the glide-connected sheet - it has an importrange() function with a different file that has about 10 users adding ~15 rows to the sheet every hour.

App link: covidsos.org
Support link - Glide

@Siddarth_Jain Your app should now be back to writing data. It’s currently catching up on rows that weren’t added.

The issue that caused all of this in the first place has been fixed, too. Apologies for the trouble.

5 Likes

The problem was glide tables and therefore glide.

1 Like

Hi Mark, noticed that columns are starting to add - really glad that the older data is not lost, but just stuck in transit.

Appreciate you guys working with me through your weekend. Thanks to you and @david for being super responsive - I’m sure there are a lot more folks behind the scene too - thanks to them too. Also, a big shoutout to my main man @Manan_Mehta for helping me and hopping on to zoom calls on my distress call to him.

Just to give you a better context on where you guys helped - India is facing a severe covid19 infection wave which has affected millions of people and most families are struggling to find medical resources for infected members at this point (access to oxygen, medicines and hospital beds). We are a group of ~50+ volunteers who are collating all different sources that we can find on the internet, and then verifying so that the caregivers only have to contact the verified ones (typically a 1 in 10 success rate otherwise)… Also, just for the team to know, there are more such apps being used by people that are built on top of glide - https://covidrelief.glideapp.io/ , https://indiacovidresources.in/ to name a couple of them…
Thanks to the team for their direct and indirect contribution / empowerment.

Have a good Sunday!

4 Likes

Also, would be great if you can shed some light on the issue that was causing this and if there was any trigger that might have caused it?

1 Like

Just something we hadn’t foreseen and therefore didn’t handle well.

Hi @Mark looks like the issue is back…

Ah, you switched to a different spreadsheet! Sorry, I had to manually clear the write queue for the spreadsheet, and I cleared the old one. It should be all on track now.