Splitting login to make different user profiles

Has anyone figured out a way to split logins between two different users/apps coming from the same spreadsheet? Right now I am just pulling from the logins to two separate tabs which ultimately occupies rows unnecessarily. Wasnt really concerned until rows became limited.

One thing you could do is pull the logins into a separate sheet that’s hidden in Glide. Then somehow pull just what you need into the the visible tab sheets.

Another method would be to maintain 2 separate spreadsheets (one for each app) and then use ImportRange to pull relevant data between sheets. This however would require scripting to trigger the ImportRange.

I don’t think first method would allow for any adding/editing of records. The second method would only allow for editing of records on one of the apps. Unless there was some sort of source app column in the logins page, I don’t think there is a way to differentiate where the logins came from. Otherwise you would have to create a form button that would allow the user to create a row manually for each tab.