Hello all,

I have two apps with the same sign up concept but one is working and the other doesn’t (so frustating).

The sign up concept is really simple, it’s a public app that:

1. User needs to sign up to start using its functions.
  2. When user is registered then he can go to his profile and edit his name and other fields. I also used the action “Show User Profile” to improve this UX.

Whats the problem?

App A (it’s working perfect): when an user starts editing the Text Entry of his name, the user profile Name that is behind the photo starts editing, syncronously. After some seconds it appears on my Sheet (I know this could be quicker with Glide Sheets, but that app it’s working perfect)

App B (I don’t know whats happening): when an user starts editing the Text Entry of his name, the user profile Name doesn’t move at all, if the user waits, nothing is going to happen and if the user closes the profile Tab, is not going to save the new name. ONLY is working when user closes and opens again the app (when the app is refreshed). I have tried with Glide Sheets and with Google Sheet and both are not working properly.

Does anyone understand this?

Do you have any special settings for app B that is different from app A? Can you reproduce the problem and send a video? Thank you.

Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software yes, there you go, thank you @ThinhDinh

This does look like a bug. Please submit a ticket to the support team so they can look more into this.

https://glide-help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Thank you @ThinhDinh !

2 Likes