Send user to top of screen with action

You want to go to top of 1st page with same questions just cleared?

Whoā€™s laughing now @Darren_Murphy :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Welcome to my world! Happy to pass the revolver - just let me know.

Yes!!!

So there is no 2nd page whatsoever? Your video made this more comfusing with that second pageā€¦ok one secā€¦

Get back in your box! :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

1 Like

Theyā€™ve only just let me out!

1 Like

It did occur to me that those ā€˜Screen Oneā€™ and ā€˜Screen Twoā€™ labels were potentially misleading. But I thought Iā€™d made it clear already that all of this was happening on a single screen.

Earlier today you did, but after I got home and spent some time away from it I saw the videos and I was likeā€¦wtfā€¦ok, why didnt heā€¦ but thats ok,
Is the assessment the default home page?

Sorry, that was my bad. I should have made the effort to redo the video with better labels.
Itā€™s just a standalone page at the moment. Iā€™ll find somewhere to put it later.

No worries, Iā€™m redoing it right now

So when you did the visibility, I saw what your screen did, but explain to me how you went about making them invisible in steps.

Ok, here you goā€¦ I didnt finish but maybe 15 of the questions this time. But using an arrayformula on the answer sheet to determine a static true false option worked for easy reset and didnt glitch back like yours did.

Okay, having a lookā€¦

You need to be logged in. Then for the rest of the questions just duplicate the bottom one and change its destination and question, shouldnt take but 15 minutes.

Howā€™s it working out?

Still digesting it.
It kinda sorta works, maybeā€¦
Took me a while to figure out that I needed to remove row owners before anything would work at all (thatā€™s a problem).
Even with row owners removed, no data is being written to any sheets (yes, Iā€™m logged in).
I can see what youā€™re doing with the ā€œTop of Screenā€ and component visibility. This seems to work okay in the builder, but doesnā€™t work at all when I test with my iPhone.
Not sure Iā€™m a fan of that arrayformula idea in the sheet, though - doesnā€™t that just introduce a delay?

Did you see how I setup the component visibility in my original solution?

I think thatā€™s a better way to do it, no? (keeps everything in Glide, without have to wait for any sync)

Anywayā€¦ we seem to be so far down the rabbit hole now, Iā€™m not sure that I can ever find my way out.
Iā€™ll spend some more time looking at your option tonight.
Thanks again for your help, I really do appreciate it.

No, it does. You need to access the app from outside of the glide editor and log into it.

Heres me accessing it, it storing the data and reseting the sheet.

1 Like

That looks like your copy.
When I made my own copy and tried, it didnā€™t work (and yes, I tried with my phone and logged in).
Anyway, thatā€™s tangential to the main issue, so Iā€™m not really concerned about that.

I just need to figure out whether your approach is likely to solve my original problem.

It stores the data, it goesback to top of page, it resets all data, all data is linked togetherā€¦