Remove Share App in App

@Paul Since this thread top popped up again, I just had a thought. This might be hard with a public app, but maybe you could have a screen where the user needs to first enter a pin number. Using an IF-THEN-ELSE column you could compare the entered pin to a pin set by the airbnb host. The result of the If-Then-Else could be True or False. Then you can use the simple value column to pull that true/false value into all other sheets where you can then set the visibility of components based on the value. The part that I think might be a bit complicated is that the entry field for the pin would be shared among all users, so security-wise all users would see everything once the guest enters the correct pin code. I would love to see a column option that doesn’t actually write the stored value to the sheet, but instead stores the value somehow on glide uniquely to the device. I thought maybe you would have a way to implement this. It’s still friction-less as the user doesn’t need to sign into the app and the pin could be something simple like the guests phone number.