Questions

If I upgrade, am I able to add custom icons and change the color of the text in my sidemenu? (attachement 1.)
If I upgrade, will I be able to completely remove the “Log in” option? (Also seen on attachement 1.)
Is it possible to set sidemenu from attachement 1. as “Homescreen”? (to be the screen that opens when you open my application
If I upgrade, or ever, is it possible to send PUSH-notifications to users of my application?
Will I be able to create a page in my applications with regularly updates?

Thank you for answer or assistanse to find answers to any of my speculations.

sincerely

Benjamin
bn@parkside.no

It’s a no for your first 4 questions, especially push notifications as Apple does not allow it as of now. Regarding your last question, can you clarify what you mean by “regularly updates”?

No @Parkside1_ADMIN , none of this come with pro, but all of it you can achieve with some actions and CSS

I mean if there’s an easy way to create a section/page/part of the app that is updated weekly with upcoming events, preferebly that this page could be linked to an other web page’s update feed?

is there any alternatives out there that can let me do what i am looking for, and still stay on a “click-and-drag”-principle? (want to avoid coding)

is there any alternatives out there that can let me do what i am looking for, and still stay on a “click-and-drag”-principle? (want to avoid coding)

Adalo? Flutter?

Your Google sheets can scrap data from any page , and you can display it live in glide app

You can copy and paste css codes :wink:

I was thinking for a second that alright, I’ll get back on my nwbie coding skills and develop them, untill I remembered I need the rest of “my list” to be fullfilled aswell…

Is Glide the best option for my project? What kind of actions are you referring to?(earlier) How much coding (or copy/paste codes) are we talking?

Almost all components have custom action option, that you can create sequence of steps when someone click on it, and to make some effects, find css code in code book or in this forum… copy and paste to a rich text component