Problem of assigning specific values

Hi, in my app after entering a row id column the problems started. Now I was able to remove it but a part of the app no longer works as it should, I explain myself better, if I assign information to a button, the same is also repeated in the other buttons that I insert later and if I replace the information in a button a case, this information replaces the information of all the other buttons; in short, how can I do to assign to each button a different information for each one? I don’t know if it could be a bug but the functioning is quite unusual and inlogical. I thank those of you who want to help me, because I am truly disheartened!

Can you show some screenshots or a video to help explain what’s happening?

What actions do you tie with those buttons? Do you mean the information is in the actions or in the “resulting” screens?

Salve, si eseguo il video e lo posto commentandolo nella mia lingua…poi per qualsiasi chiarimento non esitate a chiedere…Vi ringrazio molto

Salve, scusate se non ho postato video, sono riuscito a capire , tramite assistenza che il mio problema si risolve creando una relazione multipla per portare i dati nella mia tabella in modo diverso per ogni pulsante…quindi Vi chiedo cortesemente se potete aiutarmi a capire come creare queste relazioni, premetto che ho già visionato i video della guida-istruzioni… se vi occorre capire meglio vi posto il video. Grazie infinite a quanti vogliano aiutarmi!