My app’s URL: Glide
I have a user on an iPad able to log into the app and bypass the email and terms & conditions
– I was sitting next to them
- they had not logged into the app before with this email address
- the app picked up their normal gmail address (not one they would create for testing)
- there is no record of login - in the GSheets auto-populated login sheet
- but the user has a row created in our app
This obviously would not be a good thing as I have a very confidential app. The user would not have access to any real data at this stage as I am using row owners and they do not have a complete profile. However, for GDPR and good record keeping processes, I have no record that they ever signed the Ts & Cs (because I know they did not).