Please Test: Shopping Cart

Thanks for the feedback Christophe! As a matter of fact we’re still rolling changes to both the UI and UX of the newly added Shopping Cart :wink:

I cant add items to the cart in the preview staging app… using chrome

1 Like

We’re working on it :slight_smile:

“Added” pop-up : :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Got a test card etc we can use? Will we see a form soon attached to a payment button?

You can use 4242 4242 4242 4242 for testing. Please do not enter real credit card numbers on staging!

3 Likes

Thanks

Tried it on iPhone X, works well, very seamless. Obviously needs address field etc if your using it to post an item but for a concept it’s great. Be wonderful if it could somehow be tied to a form to capture other data you might want or need. This could then be used to sell subscriptions to use the app. Keep up the great work :+1:

You can configure the Buy Button to require an address, then the checkout screen will ask you to enter one.

1 Like

Great feature!
1-Is it possible to have the quantity of an item you want to buy, instead of a list of the same item?
2-From the Cart, is it possible to have a link to the item in order to see the details of the item again
and add a new one to the cart if needed
Thank you

I think it’s up to you (when the feature will be availble) to build the Workflow and details as needed. This feature is “just” to add a list item in a shopping cart component.

I look forward to that feature!

it works! cool

Guys,

will you support other credit solution besides Stripe? they are not working in IL so I can’t use them…

thanks!

1 Like

Maybe an option for Cash on delivery (COD) option can be added till/ and/or / in conjunction to support to other credit cards are introduced. Please note that a substantial number of customers (specifically in PS) prefers COD as most do not use Credit Cards even if they do have it; its mainly a trust issue in credit card system.

1 Like

In IL people prefer most of the times credit card when shopping online.

@david, @Mark, @JackVaughan

Appreciate your response to this. Not having the ability to pay with credit card truly limits the ability to provide solutions in IL.

1 Like

We have no immediate plans beyond Stripe. Can you recommend a provider for Israel?

1 Like

There’s something wrong with the app…

1 Like

Please also consider providing a Cash on Delivery option (COD). Thanks

1 Like

Looks great and behaved nicely! Other payment options like Paypal or Stripe would be good.

On another note:
the stagings template does not seem to exist any longer. do you still have a copy to play around with?