Has anybody seen this behavior? How can I fix this? I tried formatting the column to a number but in those few cells where the rest are numbers they show as a boolean true. The column header is “Skill 2” . The app is scoring.glideapp.io Take a look at the first wrestling match. The skill for the second opponent was entered as a number 1. The go from 1 to 4.
There’s definitely something very odd going on. I’ll take a look at it. Thank you!
I have a pretty good idea what it is now. We’ll fix it tomorrow morning.
This should now not happen anymore, although you will have to make a change to the cells that currently incorrectly show
true to make them go back to not crazy. You can just change them to
2, reload, then change them back again to
1. Sorry about this.
Got it. Thanks.